visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 322: And I Wonder Why I Am Tired?

I logged 34 miles of running in five days this past week. I am mentally & physically exhausted. I can not absorb one more person, thought, project, chore, ask... between juggling work on several campaigns for women I am very committed to, training for a marathon in 15 days, shuttling boys to far away baseball games, planning meals, consoling grieving friends, counseling others, tending to elderly parents, I'm done. Toast as they. I really need to rest.

That's not gonna happen though because tomorrow I'm off to Lakewood to walk precincts, then family Sunday dinner at Dad's and then on Monday the running starts all over again... oh please give me the strength for my body and mind to persevere as I am being very tested.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest in my 49th year! I appreciate your support! -Robyn