visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 313: Computer Saga


Ugh! Still challenged by computer complications! While technology has certainly made parts of our lives more current, convenient, and fun... the downside is that we are so dependent on our "tools" that when they malfunction, you feel like you are malfunctioning!

So today was more fine tuning, and trying to get me up and running smoothly. Meanwhile, I am behind on submitting proposals, updating my Blog, and responding to emails.
I'm not in a very happy mood about all this computer mess!

I did however, make it over to Abbe Land & Lindsey Horvath's campaign offices to make more voter phone calls on behalf of their campaigns. At least that was a productive part of my day!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest in my 49th year! I appreciate your support! -Robyn