visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 314: PLAY BALL


Today Willamette University is in town for a 4-game tournament! Yeah, that means I get to see college boy Brandon and his teammates play some great college ball!

Today was their first game against Chapman University in Orange County.
Two of Brandon's best pals, Ryan Wysocki & Kalli Norimoto met Brian and I at the house and we drove together to the game.


After the game Brandon was able to join us for dinner so we headed off to a belated Birthday dinner for him ! We had such a great time being with him and the college age kids and celebrating his Birthday!

Yes, can you
believe we have a 20
year old child, wow! He had a 1o o'clock curfew so we dropped him back at the hotel and headed home. We clocked 9 hours today of baseball and driving! I'm exhausted and off to bed to get up and do it all over again tomorrow!

GO BEARCATS!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest in my 49th year! I appreciate your support! -Robyn