visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 122: Palisades High School Mom's

I hosted a Palisades High School Baseball Mom's gathering at the house tonight! Too fun to visit with the gals outside the baseball field! It was really nice to get better acquainted with the Mom's especially as my teenagers Harrison & Spencer have become very friendly with many of their sons.

Friendship and camaraderie are so important to us women. We cherish our friendships and enjoy meeting new smart and sassy women.

We talk about our lives both the ups and downs, our marriages, divorces, boyfriends, dating, children, baseball, college, food, work, exercise, weight ... you name it I'd say we can cover it in our conversation. It never gets old or stale that's for sure. Men are always amazed at how much we can talk, and talk and talk! But I love it!

Thank you to all the lovely ladies who joined me for spirits & yummies and wonderful conversation! For those Mom's who couldn't join us tonight, next time you gotta get in on the fun!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest in my 49th year! I appreciate your support! -Robyn