visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 18 & 19: What's Going On?

I don't know if there is something in the air or what, but too many people I love are having health challenges that are unexplained! Many of you have been following my sister Michele's dilemma with her neck and I so appreciate your concern and healing thoughts for her. As of today the diagnosis is still unknown. After 4 days in the hospital, endless pain medication & antibiotics we still don't know what she has and what the best course of action should be. Next week will bring more tests and hopefully some answers to what led to her severe neck pain. To be continued.

Then this week I had conversations with two old & dear friends and both shared health challenges. One is having a hysterectomy and the other has something going on with her kidney. The latter an unexplained & unknown illness. Very scary & worrisome. The former something was found and treatment is to remove her uterus.

All this news gives me great pause. I have said it before and it is worth repeating: Our health is so vital and when we are not feeling our optimum, life is just not fun and can be very scary. I love all these strong, beautiful women and am so sad that they are having to deal with these health issues.

So if today you are feeling alive & healthy, I suggest you hug yourself, hug the people you love and be grateful that you are healthy!
Sending bountiful healing hugs to my beautiful sisters!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Hi Robyn,
Thank you for including me as a 'sister'. I am thoroughly enjoying reading your blog. It is very amusing, intelligent and interesting. I must say that your friends and family are so fortunate to have you in their lives - you are a human dynamo of love, positive energy and commitment to others.
Hope to see you soon.
Leslie

Robyn Ritter Simon said...

Miss Leslie,

Thank you for your beautiful words! I cannot write this Blog do daily without love from my sisters... your words of encouragement are what keep me movin'. Thank you for being you too! Big love xoxoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest in my 49th year! I appreciate your support! -Robyn