visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 362: 50 for 50 ... What A Night

What a very special evening it was. I was honored at the 50 for 50 event! The Los Angeles Westside chapter of the National Women's Political Caucus hosted an energetic event to help me usher in my 5oth Birthday while also raising money for an important cause.

I was so very touched and moved by the terrific accolades and thoughtful remarks bestowed upon me. What a fabulous surprise to have so many respected and admired elected leaders attend to honor me! Joining us was Secretary of State
Debra Bowen, Assemblywoman Holly Mitchell, West Hollywood Councilwoman Abbe Land, and former NWPC-California President Celeste Weingardt
.

I am honored by their words, leadership and friendship. I was equally honored by my friends, colleagues, and family who joined me tonight!

I felt supported, loved and very special to be recognized by my peers for my commitment to seeing more women elected into office. I live with great passion to this cause and it is my absolute joy to work with talented women to
ensure they are victorious.

I want to give a special shout out of gratitude to all my NWPC sisters especially Jane Hasler Henick, Lindsay Bubar, Betsy Johnson, and Rebecca Simon for working hard to make tonight's event a success.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest in my 49th year! I appreciate your support! -Robyn