visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 353: Have You Registered Yet?

Have you signed up yet to attend the West Hollywood Women's Leadership Conference this Saturday? I hope you have!

I've been hired to kick-off the conference during the morning session beginning at 9 a.m.
I'll be getting attendees pumped up for the day that awaits them, and incorporating a few activities to get the audience participating. The conference has terrific speakers to lead wonderful workshops on everything from building your brand, increasing your public relations knowledge, to how to run for public office.

To learn more about the conference & to register visit:
www.WEHO.org/WLC

I hope to see you Saturday morning!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest in my 49th year! I appreciate your support! -Robyn