visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 345: Recovering


While it's always terrific to go away, returning home is a struggle. All the tasks you perform on a daily basis are backlogged, and you spend the first 24 hours upon returning just playing catch-up. Here are just a few of the projects I am juggling today and beyond...

Preparing for my speaking engagement at the West Hollywood Wom
en's Leadership Conference on April 9th... are you registered yet? www.weho.org/wlc/

Organizing for the 50 for 50 National Women's Political Caucus event on April 14th in which I am being honored for turning 50 ... who knew getting older had such benefits! Please join me! Invitation link below:

h
ttp://www.punchbowl.com/parties/1889442-national-women-s-political-caucus-la-westside-present-s-50-for-50

Filling forms out and writing deposits for the boy's San Diego Spring break baseball tournament... April 18 - 21


Filling out forms and writing checks for Camp Harmony for the boys volunteer work over the summer... www.UnitedinHarmony.org

Keeping baseball uniforms clean for 3 games this week.... that's a minimum of 9 hours at the baseball field watching baseball in 5 days, that doesn't include the 12 hours this past weekend at the field in Salem, Oregon at Willa
mette University...

Securing, filling out applications and sending deposit for housing for the college boy in Oregon for next year...

Making sure proper attire is on hand for teenage boys and myself for big 50th birthday shin-dig this weekend for a good friend ...

Bringing down the Valentine's candy (yes I'm a little behind) and getting Spring candy filled in the famous kitchen candy drawers...

Trying to figure out how to get the boys to both the orthodontist and dentist when baseball means they are not home till 7 or later every night...

Buying new boxers for the boys since every pair either has holes or doesn't belong to them (what's with all these teenage boys leaving their underwear everywhere they sleep!)

Stocking the frig with food after being out of town and of course retuning with not
hing left in the cupboards...

Visiting the DMV to get license plates put on the car ...

Coordinating with the computer tech gal to get printer up and running (it was working before I left for Oregon and surprisingly I return and it's broken now, wonder how that happened?)


Running, yes have to get back on the road, don't want to lose all my hard work...


It just goes on and on and on.... it is a full and active life that is for sure, I just need to also find time to BREATHE ...

I'm tired writing this list, and now I've got to actually execute all this ...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest in my 49th year! I appreciate your support! -Robyn