visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 330: One Week From Today


Well, this is it... countdown time! One week from today I will be finished with my first (and only!) marathon! Whew! It's been a long haul and I'm visualizing crossing that finish line! I have chronicled my running journey throughout this Blog, including all my aches, pains and challenges.

This personal birthday challenge has not been an easy one.... throughout the past year during training I have often asked myself, "Why the hell did I pick this as my Birthday present? Why not a trip to Hawaii, or the spa, or something that is more pampering?"

Well the answer is I wanted a physical & mental challenge... something I have never completed before, but had always wanted to achieve.. and if not now, then when? So one week from today, it will be Run Robyn Run! Join me at the finish line if you can!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest in my 49th year! I appreciate your support! -Robyn