visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 295: What A Way to Start a Sunday

Neighbor and gal pal Teresa Jones Grossman invited me over this morning to soak my aching body in her new backyard jacuzzi! Wow! What a way to kick start your Sunday morning.

We soaked in her fabulous huge hot tub, sprinkled with aromatherapy muscle relaxing bath salts, while the sunshine warmed our faces. Teresa made me yummy coffee and we talked and soaked for an hour. It was a glorious way to recap the past week and to rejuvenate for the week that lies ahead.

With all the running I'm logging, soaking my muscles was heavenly. I'm in pain and or soreness every minute of the day, everyday. There is no relief as we push to add more miles weekly. No one ever said this challenge would be easy.

I'm so thankful for my friend Teresa and her luscious beautiful backyard sanctuary! I plan on soaking again next Sunday!

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks...I'm grateful for you too.

Teresa

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest in my 49th year! I appreciate your support! -Robyn