visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 260: Campaign Strategy Dinner


Great way to kick-off the New Year by attending a "kitchen cabinet" meeting for Marisa Perez' campaign for Lakewood City Council. Marisa is a dear friend, a former colleague of mine from the LA Area Chamber of Commerce, a mom to three young children, and a rock star candidate. The Election is March 8th.

Tonight we met with her political consultant and other political operatives from the Long Beach & Lakewood communities to map out the campaign strategy. I was honored to be included and working with Marisa on her communication plan. Please visit http://www.marisaforlakewoodcouncil.com/ to learn more about Marisa's accomplishments and goals for her community.

And save Thursday, January 27th for an event at my house to meet Marisa and support her candidacy. Being active and engaged in a campaign was a great way to kick start the New Year today!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest in my 49th year! I appreciate your support! -Robyn