visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 197: Trick-or-Treat

Wow, another fabulous Simon Halloween Party! If you didn't make it by our house tonight, then you missed a very festive event! We had delicious food, especially the five different chili's that our guest chefs cooked for the Chili Cook-Off! We drank lots of Black Vodka, we danced, we laughed and we celebrated! People wore terrific costumes and a good time was had by all!

If you can see in this picture I have a black pole attached to my back, I was a pole dancer, hysterical! And hubby Brian was my biggest tipper.

Check out my friend Rebecca Sanchez and her darling husband and daughter Ava ... all dressed as Raggedy Ann & Andy... too cute!


And we had Batman & Catwoman looking fabulous! Underneath their masks are Greg Germansky & Jacky Holler.

And checkout Lisa & Gregg Martin as Teletubbies, too darling !!!








Jill Offer and sis Michele were a chef & a pumpkin ...



And the Bell's, Stacy & John were Pocahontas & the Lone Ranger!


And Halloween would not be complete this year without Snooki, attending the party! Check out Rebecca Simon as the Jersey Shore's Snooki!

I can tell you I enjoy Halloween more then my boys, that's for sure! I'm just a big kid... I love all the costumes and the creativity, I love giving out the candy to all the adorable little trick-or-treaters, and I love celebrating with friends on a very fun and festive Halloween. This is a wonderful tradition the Simon Spooky House has created!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest in my 49th year! I appreciate your support! -Robyn