visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 179: Happy Birthday Mom

Hard to believe it's been 15 years since our Mom passed away. Suzanne Sherman would be 70 years old today. No doubt we'd be hosting an extravaganza in her honor! She was the original party girl. Nobody partied better than her... always the life of a party!

Pictured here is Mom and Me at my Baby Shower for the twins. She was so ill here... she was gone months later.

It's difficult to sometimes comprehend that she passed at 55 years old ... as I approach my 50th Birthday I think how YOUNG that was. I can't imagine not being around after 55. I was 33 years old when she died, sis Linda was 34, sis Michele was 35, and kid sister Jennifer only 21 years old. My twin sons, Harrison & Spencer were just 3 months old.

She was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer at age 50. She battled for 5 years. All three of my children born during her illness. Today we remember her.

Hug your loved one's tight today as tomorrow they may be gone.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest in my 49th year! I appreciate your support! -Robyn