visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 176: Supporting Great Leadership

Today the hubby and I attended a great meet & greet for Laurie Lieberman, candidate for Santa Monica School Board. Coincidentally both Brian and I met Laurie through different channels.

Laurie and her husband were referred to Brian through dear mutual friends of ours Elizabeth & Richard Stearns. The Lieberman's are interested in remodeling their home.

Pictured here are me, NWPC endorsed candidate, Laurie Lieberman, and host & friend Elizabeth Gelfand Stearns.

I met Laurie through my political circles. She came before the National Women's Political Caucus - Political Action Committee seeking an endorsement. She received the endorsement unanimously.


Laurie is a talented and qualified candidate who would be an asset to the School Board or frankly any Board she served on. The children and families of Santa Monica would be fortunate to have a leader with her experience and commitment toward children and their education.

We are thrilled to support Laurie in her bid for the Santa Monica School Board and we encourage all of you to do the same. To learn more about Laurie, please visit: http://www.liebermanforschoolboard.com/

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest in my 49th year! I appreciate your support! -Robyn