visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 334: Pali High School Baseball

Spent the afternoon (once again!) watching the boys play ball at their school, Palisades Charter High School.

Today was a bit unique as for the first time in a very long time, I had both my boys on the field together at the same time!

Check out this photo... Spencer at 2nd base, Harrison on the pitcher's mound ...

Doesn't always occur. When they were younger it was a staple in games. Spencer at shortstop, Harrison at the mound ... and they were solid teammates backing one another up... and today I had that rare moment again to see the boys as teammates, brothers, and great ballers!

It was a sweet moment for the proud mama.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest in my 49th year! I appreciate your support! -Robyn