visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

visit my website www.robynrittersimon.com

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 287: More Baseball, So What's New

It's Saturday so you know what that means for us Simon's... PLAY BALL!


Today was another double header for us at Palisades High School. We are still in Winter ball, with the regular season due to start mid-February. These practice games serve as a great way for the coaches to move players around to assemble a strong fielding & hitting team.
The teams are starting to take shape, but more grooming is still required. It's wonderful to see Harrison & Spencer's progress and their growth.

I'm looking forward to a competitive and quality spring baseball season. I'm also eager to watch college boy Brandon play ball when his Willamette University baseball team heads South to play a tournament here in Los Angeles at the end of February.

One of my most favorite ways to spend time is watching all three of my boys play ball. It never gets old or tiring. And with baseball, there's always another game! Play Ball Boys!

Go Dolphins! Go Bearcats!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your interest in my 49th year! I appreciate your support! -Robyn